The PRINCE2® Foundation Exam (7th Edition) is now available.Please register your interest here
PRINCE2® is a globally recognised framework for project management. Complete both the Foundation and Practitioner course with our self-paced e-learning, develop an understanding of the methodology and how to effectively tailor it to any project.
|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Two official Sample Papers Questions PDFs with Answer Key|
|250+ Exam Practice Questions|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
What is PRINCE2®?
Since its launch in 1996, PRINCE2® has become the gold standard for global project management practice through six editions. It’s a flexible and adaptable method that can be tailored to any project, regardless of size, purpose, or industry. Whether in any organisation or region, PRINCE2® offers step-by-step instructions for managing successful projects from start to finish.
PRINCE2® enables you to effectively apply and customise the PRINCE2®method for various project environments and situations.
It offers a well-defined structure and straightforward steps for project organisation, management, and control, leading to enhanced project success.
What’s New In PRINCE2® 7?
Key Updates for Emboldening Success:
- Central Focus on People Management, recognising the importance of human capital in project success.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Customization, adapting to the unique requirements of each project, across sectors.
- Embracing Digital and Data Management, equipping you with the right tools to keep your projects up to date in the digital era.
- Integration of Sustainability into Project Performance, aligning projects with environmental and social responsibility goals.
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean, and ITIL, enhancing overall project performance.
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers, using simplified language and content which makes it more accessible to all.
What is PRINCE2 7th edition?
PeopleCert/Axelos are releasing a new version of PRINCE2. This will be referred to as PRINCE2 7th Edition, which will replace the current 6th edition.
PRINCE2® 7 addresses changes in the project management sector and adapts to evolving working practices and technologies. Coming September 2023
PRINCE2 7th Edition courses are available from September. If you’d like to know more, please get in touch using the contact form.
What is changing in PRINCE2 7th edition?
The principles, themes, and processes of PRINCE2 have not changed. The length of QA’s PRINCE2 7th Edition courses will be different from the 6th edition: The Foundation course will now be delivered over 3 days, and the Practitioner level over 2 days. The below changes to the content will empower Project Managers to deliver success in a changed landscape, taking into account new challenges and trends:
People Management: At the heart of the 7th edition is the introduction of people management, including the importance of leading people and leading changes.
Sustainability and Data: New concepts like sustainability management and data management are also introduced.
Agility: What’s more, there is a renewed focus on tailoring to enable agility, beginning at the Foundation Level.
There are two levels of certifications in PRINCE2® best practice framework:
- PRINCE2® 7 Foundation Level
- PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner (PRINCE2® Foundation is the first qualification required to become a Practitioner)
1WorldTraining.com courseware is developed by the trainers (who are PRINCE2® and PMP Project Management Experts) which will help you learn all the fundamentals covered in the examination. From the underlying principles behind PRINCE2® to the seven themes that form the crux of the methodology, the course gives you in-depth knowledge of every concept, accompanied by question papers to test your knowledge on the principles learnt.
1WorldTraining.com offers globally recognized and demanded PRINCE2® 7 certification. This certification provides credibility that the candidate possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion. As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, professionals who hold the PRINCE2®certification are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PRINCE2®certifications recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PRINCE2®certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
WHO NEEDS PRINCE2® 7 Foundation CERTIFICATION?
The PRINCE2® 7 Professionals is best suited for all those professionals who are planning to move into project management or aspiring to become project and program managers. This certification will be useful for all the project managers irrespective of the industry like banking, insurance, construction, pharma, IT, etc.
The general audiences, who have attended 1WorldTraining.com PRINCE2®training are:
- IT managers
- Risk Associates and Risk Managers
- Sales associates and Sales Managers
- Business development managers
- Technical lead
PRINCE2® benefits for Professionals
- Easy to follow, to implement, to apply
- A “how to” method that enables you to deliver on time and on budget
- Helps you work with other people in a project
- Low barrier to entry
- Globally established and recognised
- Flexible & applicable across a range of sectors
- Improved job opportunities and salary prospects
- Provides in-demand project management skills to those in non-project management roles
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations having certified professionals in PRINCE2® 7 can enhance your project operations ensuring that the projects will be punctual, of quality, and within budget – resulting in repeated business and enhanced the functionality of internally-run projects.
Some of the benefits of the PRINCE2®Training Course for the organizations can be mentioned as:
- A structured method that improves project success
- Provides a defined set of repeatable, scalable, flexible, and tailorable steps
- Improves efficiency
- Supports cross-organisational collaboration
- Saves time and money
- Helps deliver quality and compliance
- Supports clear roles and responsibilities
- Provides a common language for projects across the organisation
- There is no prerequisite to go for PRINCE2® 7 Foundation Exam.
- The PRINCE2® 7 Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) examination.
PRINCE2® Foundation (7th Edition) Examination:
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Closed-Book Exam: Yes
- Pass Mark: 36/60 Or 60%
- Level Of Thinking: Blooms Levels 1 & 2
PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) Examination:
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Format: 70 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Pass Mark: 42/70 Or 60%
- Level Of Thinking: Blooms Levels 3 & 4
- Open-Book Exam: This is an ‘open book’ exam. The Managing Successful Projects With PRINCE2® 7 Official Book, should be used (and you can make notes inside the book), but no other material is allowed.
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
- Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
- Be an original, not a photocopy.
- Include a recognisable photo of you.
- Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
- Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
- Contain your Birthdate/Year.
- Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
From 01 January 2023: All PeopleCert certifications will need to be renewed after three years. You can do this by retaking the examination before the renewal date, collecting professional development points via MyAXELOS or taking further certifications before the renewal date. If you make the decision to not renew your certification, you will not be removed from the Successful Candidate Register (SCR). You will remain on the Successful Candidate Register (SCR), however it will be flagged that your certification is not up to date.
We have scheduled batches running each week, please provide your preferred dates to start LIVE online training. Live Online Training Request
Interested in licensing training PRINCE2® 7 Foundation Official PeopleCert Certification training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer Licensed courseware.
Our PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) training course will teach you how to:
1. Understand how to apply the PRINCE2® principles in context.
2. Understand how to apply effective people management in successful projects.
3. Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2® practices in context.
4. Understand how to apply (and tailor) relevant aspects of PRINCE2® processes in context.
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|