PeopleCert Lean IT Foundation
|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
- PeopleCert Lean IT Foundation E-Learning in English, Self-Paced Training Videos with Official PeopleCert Certification Exam 2 Attempts.Read more
E-learning will be Coming soon – Please register your interest by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Included in your Purchase:
Official Axelos e-book main guide for Lean IT Foundation…
- PeopleCert Lean IT Foundation Live Online in English & Official PeopleCert Certification with 2 AttemptsAdd to basket
Live Online via Zoom
2 attempts at web proctored, official PeopleCert exam
Official PeopleCert PDF of Mock Exam
Online Simulation of Official PeopleCert Mock Exam
Access to the…
Course Summary for PeopleCert Lean IT Foundation
PeopleCert Lean IT is an extension of Lean Principles, applied in an IT environment. The goal of Lean IT is to continuously improve the value delivered by IT organizations to their customers and the professionalism of IT people.
Key learning Objectives
With Lean IT Foundation, professionals in IT organisations can develop a continuous improvement mindset through learning:
- The key principles of the Lean philosophy
- How important is to understand and deliver customer value
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them
- How to measure performance
- What the organisational requirements are when implementing Lean, what the visual management tools are
- The key aspects of Problem Solving / Kaizen
- What is needed for Lean to be successful within an IT organization
Lean IT is complementary to all other best practice methods.
If you are considering Lean IT, you need to prepare adequately by undertaking relevant Lean IT training through a certified training provider.
It is expected that you are familiar with IT processes and procedures in the fields of software development and/or support and maintenance.
Who is Lean IT Foundation for: Lean IT Foundation is appropriate for professionals working in the field of IT. Suitable roles are at managerial or product specialist level, project management and/or line management.