1WorldTraining.com in Somajiguda, Hyderabad is a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center.
1WorldTraining.com’s testing facilities are authorized by Pearson VUE to deliver on-site, on-demand testing for IT certification, academic admission, and professional licensure exams.
You can take any of the Pearson VUE conducted exams at ServiceDesk Academy’s Pearson VUE Test Center, Located in Somajiguda Hyderabad.
Testing candidates can register for Pearson VUE exams through 1WorldTraining.com
Timings: 8 AM to 10 PM ,7 Days a week
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, individuals can schedule testing directly with Pearson by visiting the website at www.vue.com.
1WorldTraining.com is Authorized to deliver exams for the following Pearson VUE Testing clients, in Hyderabad.
- Alibaba Cloud Certification
- American Academy of Financial Management India
- Android ATC
- AOSpine International
- Arcitura Education
- Arista Networks
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Avaya Inc. Testing
- Axis Communications AB
- Baidu Certification
- Blue Prism
- BOMI International
- Chainshine Financial Training
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Condition Zebra (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Data Security Council of India (DSCI)
- Digital Marketing Institute
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business – U.S.
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Excelsior College
- FileMaker, Inc
- Finacle Certifications
- First Finance Institute
- Fitch Learning
- Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Globex Certifications Inc.
- Guild of Architectural Ironmongers Ltd
- HCL Technologies
- Hitachi IT Platform Engineer Certification
- HPE Certification and Learning
- IBM Corporation
- IGP&I Clubs
- Indian Testing Board
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Institute of Chartered IT Professionals
- Institute of International Container Lessors
- Institute of Risk Management
- International Association for Health Coaches(IAHC)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
- International Qualifications Network
- Juniper Networks
- K K Modi
- Kali Linux
- Linux Professional Institute Testing
- London Academy of Professional Training
- LPI-Japan Testing
- MetaCog Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Micro Focus
- National Instruments
- NCDEX Institute of Commodity Markets & Research
- Nokia Solutions and Networks
- O. P. Jindal Global University
- Object Management Group
- Open Education and Development Group
- Oracle Certification Program
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- PCI Security Standards Council
- Pegasystems Inc
- Presidency University
- PTA Global
- Riverbed Technology
- Rocheston Press Pvt Ltd
- Ruijie Networks
- Software Certifications
- Strasz Assessment System
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance
- The Open Group
- The QT Company
- TIC Council
- Unity Certification
- VEEAM VMCE
- VMware, Inc.
- VUE Testing
- Zend Technologies, Ltd.
Registering & scheduling an exam with Pearson VUE
- How do I schedule a test with Pearson VUE in Hyderabad?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Next, select ‘Schedule a Test’ on the right-hand side of the page and complete the necessary fields. Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Pearson VUE. At a minimum, this confirmation will contain information such as the time, date and location of your test, including directions to the test center.
- How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select ‘Reschedule a Test’ on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- How do I cancel a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select your test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your testing program, select ‘Cancel a Test’ on the right- hand side and complete the necessary fields.
- What happens if I forget my Pearson VUE username and/or password?
Click on the sign-in page relevant to your program at www.pearsonvue.com/signin_en and select either ‘I forgot my username’ or ‘I forgot my password’. Provide the details required and you will then be able to recover your username and/or reset your password.
- What if I have a problem?
You can call Pearson VUE’s customer service center by going to www.pearsonvue.com/contact/vuephone and choosing your relevant program and region.
- How early should I arrive at the test center on the day of my test?
Typically, you are asked to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning your test. The amount of time you are asked to arrive at the center before your scheduled appointment time differs for each program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
- What happens when I arrive to take an exam?
- What ID do I need to bring to the test?
Typically, you are asked to bring two forms of identification, including one government-issued photo identification. Some test programs may have additional requirements. The items you are asked to bring differs for each test program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.