Malcolm Houston is a highly qualified IT professional, Accredited ITIL® 4 and PRINCE2®Trainer from PeopleCert, with over 30 year’s successful experience in field of Information and Technology. Malcolm has held various IT Consulting roles in many private and public bodies across Europe.
Built on years of experience, Malcolm also qualified a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2006, allowing him to constantly strive to learn and test new technologies to enhance training delivery further. He holds a vast suite of qualifications in the IT sector, from soft skills to technical skills.
Malcom hold following certifications:
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT (HVIT)
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI)
- PRINCE2®Foundation & Practitioner
- Diploma in Data Protection Practice (Law Society of Ireland)
- ILM Leadership and Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Certified Training Professional – Irish Computer Society
- Professional Scrum Master & Professional Agile Leadership
Malcolm is also a member of the Association of Data Protection Officers, Irish Computer Society and the IT Service Management Forum (ITSMF).