|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to support the agreed quality of service by handling all predefined, user-initiated service requests in an effective and user-friendly manner.
This module provides an understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Service Request Management practice.
This course will help you to:
- Establish clear and structured patterns and methods of working
- Reduce costs associated with request handling and fulfillment
- Achieve realistic fulfillment expectations and higher resulting levels of user satisfaction
- Fulfill SLAs with service consumers
- Improve standing or reputation with the service consumer due to higher service quality and clear user expectations
- Measure, assess, and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Service Request Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|