ITIL® 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management
|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management (ITAM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper AAdd to basket
ITIL® 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management (ITAM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper A
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management (ITAM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper BAdd to basket
ITIL® 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management (ITAM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper B
The ITIL 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management module is for IT professionals who are involved in managing costs and risks, monitoring and ensuring compliance, and good governance of IT assets.
Based on the ITIL 4 framework, the module provides both strategic and practical best practice guidance to help organisations understand the value of IT Asset Management as well as its key concepts and challenges. Professionals should be able to use these concepts to foster effective financial stewardship and governance, control costs, manage risks, monitor and ensure compliance. The guidance from this module will also support effective decision making on the purchase, re-use, retirement and disposal of IT assets and evaluate the sustainability of IT asset decommissioning and disposal.
ITIL 4 Specialist: IT Asset Management enables professionals to:
- Define IT Asset Management roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills
- Plan and manage the full lifecycle of all IT assets
- Effectively automate IT Asset Management activities
- Apply IT Asset Management metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop IT Asset Management capability by using the ITIL Maturity Model
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
We have scheduled batches running each week, please provide your preferred dates to start LIVE online training. Live Online Training Request
Interested in licensing training ITIL® 4 ITAM training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer Licensed courseware.
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|