|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management (BRM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper AAdd to basket
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management (BRM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper A
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management (BRM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper BAdd to basket
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management (BRM), Extra PeopleCert Mock Paper B
- ITIL® 4: Business Relationship Management (BRM) | paperback | Book.Add to basket
Paper Back Printed Version of ITIL® 4: Business Relationship Management Book Courier to You.
Language: English (UK)
Estimated delivery in 5-7 days.
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management module is for IT professionals who are involved in establishing and nurturing the relationships between service providers and consumer organizations, and their stakeholders.
Based on the ITIL 4 framework, the module provides both strategic and practical best practice guidance to help organizations understand the value of Business Relationship Management as well as its key concepts and challenges. Professionals should be able to use these concepts to deliver a return on investment in digital technology, develop and apply service relationship models and integrate Business Relationship Management in the organization’s service value streams for a holistic and end-to-end approach.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management enables professionals to
- Define Business Relationship Management roles, responsibilities, knowledge, and skills
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Apply Business Relationship Management metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop Business Relationship Management capability by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
We have scheduled batches running each week, please provide your preferred dates to start LIVE online training. Live Online Training Request
Interested in licensing training ITIL® 4 BRM training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer Licensed courseware.
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|