|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Desk practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area. This includes an understanding of the Service Desk practice as the entry point and point of contact between the service provider and users.
This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships. This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships.
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Service Desk
- Capture demand for incident resolution and service requests
- Establish and maintain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Enable effective, efficient, and convenient communications between the service provider and its users
- Apply Service Desk metrics to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the Service Desk practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Service Desk.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|