|12 months access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts
|Everything in E-Learning, Plus
|Everything in Live Online Plus
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support
|Flexible weekdays/weekends classes
|Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material
|Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options
|Two official PeopleCert Sample paper with Answer Key
|Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included
|95 Exam practice quiz questions with explanatory supporting videos
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management Practice module is for IT professionals who want to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and managing workarounds and known errors.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Problem Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Increase reliability of IT services
- Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
- Fulfill service quality targets
- Reduce technical debt
- Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
- Measure, assess, and develop the Problem Management practice capability in their organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Problem Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.