ITIL® 4 Foundation Live Online with Official PeopleCert Certification Exam 2 Attempts & Official Axelos Main Guide E-book Included
- Live Online Training via Zoom meeting
- Official Axelos e-book main guide for ITIL® 4 Foundation
- E-learning (Recorded Videos of over 16 hours) from 2 Trainers
- Includes e-learning ITIL®4 Foundation exam preparation course videos by Mr. Stuart Rance, Native English Speaker, Author and Examiner of ITIL V3 & 4
- Official Online Web Proctored ITIL®4 Foundation PeopleCert / Axelos Exam Vouchers, 2 attempts (Take2) Included
- 12 months access for e-learning and e-book
- 1 World Training ITIL® 4 Foundation e-learning course is approved by PeopleCert Axelos, for structured content and user friendliness
- Student version of ITIL® 4 Foundation Training Material developed by 1 World Training, Accredited Courseware by PeopleCert
- Average Course Completion Time: 5 days
- Free 94 Additional ITIL® 4 Foundation Exam Pattern Quiz Questions, developed by 1 World Training
- 2 Official Axelos PDFs of Mock Exams
- Online Simulation of 2 Official Axelos Mock Exams
- Access to trainer for any questions
- Letter of Course Completion
ITIL® 4 is an evolution from ITIL v3, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world. This update on ITIL reflects the fast-paced and complex environment we live in, and new ways of working and emerging practices. All of which are essential not only for ITSM professionals, but also for a wider range of professionals working in the world of digital transformation. The purpose of ITIL® 4 is to provide organizations and professionals with comprehensive guidance for managing information technology in a modern service economy.
I have taken ITIL Foundation, how should I transition to ITIL® 4?
If you have taken only ITIL v3 Foundation in the past, then the recommended approach is to take ITIL® 4 Foundation in order to be able to transition easily to the new ITIL® 4 scheme. There is a large amount of new material in ITIL® 4 Foundation, therefore a new exam is required to assess your knowledge of the new ITIL® 4 Foundation guidance. Alternatively, you also have the option of obtaining 17 credits from the ITIL v3 scheme which would make you eligible to take the ITIL Managing Professional Transition module to migrate to the ITIL® 4 scheme.
Why this ITIL® 4 Foundation training?
ITIL® 4 Foundation is the entry level course for ITIL certification in IT Service Management (ITSM). The training course is designed as an introduction to ITIL® 4 and enables you to understand a new way of looking at IT Service Management through a Service Value System. ITIL® 4 brings IT Service Management up to date by reshaping many established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation. An important part of the training is to link ITIL to new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
What you will learn
This two-day training course prepares you for the exam leading to the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. At the end of this course, you will have an understanding of the Guiding Principles of ITIL® 4, the Service Value Chain, the four dimensions of Service Management and the link between ITIL® 4 and other best practices like Lean IT, Agile and DevOps. The ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is a requirement for taking any of the ITIL Managing Professional and ITIL Strategic Leader modules that lead up to the ITIL Master qualification. Participants receive an ITIL Foundation workbook containing all the presentation materials, course notes, case study and practice exams.
About the exam and certification
The purpose of the exam is to assess if participants are able to demonstrate sufficient understanding of the ITIL® 4 service management framework. The ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is awarded on successful completion of the exam. The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass grade is 65% (26 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts 60 minutes.
Who should attend?
Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management; ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers; individuals working in other areas of IT (digital, product, development) with a strong interface with service delivery; existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
There are no prerequisites for this course, although basic knowledge of Service Management concepts is helpful.