|E-learning with Exam||Live Online||Classroom training||Exam and E-book only||E-learning only (English)|
|12 months of access to high-quality self-paced DevOps Institute prepared e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Downloadable e-book PDF of Student Training Material||12 months of access to high-quality self-paced DevOps Institute prepared e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost||Two Mock Exam with Answer Key||24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support|
|Downloadable e-book PDF of Student Training Material||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Official DevOps institute web proctored Exam Included||Downloadable e-book PDF of Student Training Material|
|Two Mock Exam with Answer Key||Downloadable e-book PDF of Student Training Material||Downloadable e-book PDF of Student Training Material||Two Mock Exam with Answer Key|
|Official DevOps institute web proctored Exam Included||Two Mock Exam with Answer Key||Two Mock Exam with Answer Key|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support|
|Official DevOps institute web proctored Exam Included|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
As DevOps adoption continues to grow and drive digital business success, organisations, and their teams need to ensure they have the needed skills and knowledge to deliver high-quality software solutions quickly, exceed customer expectations, and outpace competitors.
With DevOps Foundation, you will learn about:
- DevOps concepts and terminology
- Core DevOps Principles
- Key DevOps Practices
- Business and Technology Frameworks
- Culture, Behaviours, and Operating Models
- Automation and Architecting DevOps Toolchains
- Measurement, Metrics, and Reporting
- Sharing, Shadowing, and Evolving
Benefits for Organisations
- Shorter development cycles, faster innovation
- Reduced deployment failures, rollbacks, and time to recover
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Increased efficiencies
- Reduced costs and IT headcount
Benefits for Individuals
- Common DevOps concepts and terminology
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security, and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean, and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication, and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Demonstrate entry-level DevOps knowledge
What else is included with your exam purchase
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
About the exam and certification.
The exam is open book with forty (40) multiple choice questions. The pass grade is 65% (26 out of 40 questions).
The exam lasts 60 minutes.