PRINCE2 Practitioner Official PeopleCert Certification
|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|180 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Two official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|Free 60 days access to CAPM / PMP course, Based on PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition|
1WorldTraining.com offers PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) training and certification which is a very popular project management best practice framework for effectively handling diverse range of projects across the globe.
There are two levels of certifications in PRINCE2® best practice framework:
- PRINCE2® Foundation Level
- PRINCE2® Practitioner (PRINCE2® Foundation is the first qualification required to become a Practitioner)
1WorldTraining.com courseware is developed by the trainers (who are PRINCE2® and PMP Project Management Experts) which will help you learn all the fundamentals covered in the examination. From the underlying principles behind PRINCE2® to the seven themes that form the crux of the methodology, the course gives you in-depth knowledge of every concept, accompanied by question papers to test your knowledge on the principles learnt.
The key objectives of PRINCE2 Certification courses offered by 1WorldTraining.com are:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
1WorldTraining.com has been measured after rigorous evaluation and is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of PEOPLECERT, and a Certified Partner of Axelos.
1WorldTraining.com offers globally recognized and demanded PRINCE2 certification. This certification provides credibility that the candidate possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion. As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, professionals who hold the PRINCE2 certification are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PRINCE2 certifications recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PRINCE2 certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
WHO NEEDS PRINCE2 CERTIFICATION?
The PRINCE2 Professionals is best suited for all those professionals who are planning to move into project management or aspiring to become project and program managers. This certification will be useful for all the project managers irrespective of the industry like banking, insurance, construction, pharma, IT, etc.
The general audiences, who have attended 1WorldTraining.com Prince2 training are:
- IT managers
- Risk Associates and Risk Managers
- Sales associates and Sales Managers
- Business development managers
- Technical lead
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations having certified professionals in PRINCE2 can enhance your project operations ensuring that the projects will be punctual, of quality, and within budget – resulting in repeated business and enhanced the functionality of internally-run projects.
Some of the benefits of the PRINCE2 Training Course for the organizations can be mentioned as:
- Projects completion on time
- Projects completion within budget
- Projects completion to the pre-defined quality and stakeholder requirements
- Use a common language across departments – enhancing cross-department communication
- There is no prerequisite to go for PRINCE2 Foundation.
- To participate in PRINCE2 Practitioner, candidate should be PRINCE2 Foundation certified.
ABOUT THE PRINCE2® FOUNDATION EXAM:
- Focuses on knowledge of the PRINCE2® fundamentals
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark is 55%, or 33/60
- Taken on the 3rd day at 3:00 pm
ABOUT THE PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER EXAM:
- Focuses on the ability to apply PRINCE2® to an example scenario
- Objective testing, a type of multiple choice
- 68 questions
- Two-and-a-half hours
- The pass mark is 55%, or 38/68
Interested in licensing training PRINCE2 Practitioner Official PeopleCert Certification training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes
*** Please click on lecture titles / names, to PLAY the lecture videos below***
- Sec 1 – Projects in context, PRINCE2 integrated environment, tailoring
- Sec 2 part 1 – Business case and organization themes
- Sec 2 part 2 – Quality and plans themes
- Sec 2 part 3 – Risk, change and progress themes
- Sec 3 part 1 – Processes – starting up, directing, initiating, controlling
- Sec 3 part 2 – Processes – product delivery, stage boundary, closing