PRINCE2 AGILE™ PRACTITIONER
PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2 Agile training course & certification aims to impart best practice knowledge is various aspect of project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk and Benefits.
- Impart high-level knowledge in PRINCE2® project management aspects, knowledge areas and process
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- Inculcate continuous learning habit through providing access to PRINCE2 project management resources.
- The aim of this course is to provide a detailed understanding on how to adapt PRINCE2 to an agile development environment, by adopting the behaviours, concepts and techniques of the agile philosophy.
- Learn how to deliver maximum value within fixed constraints whilst still hitting project deadlines and keeping within budget.
- Existing PRINCE2 users will be able to easily tailor their current methodology to cater for today’s agile ways of working.
- Project Managers working in an agile development environment
- SCRUM Masters
- Product team leads
- Project and quality assurance staff
- Business Analyst
- Business consultants
- Product developers
- Project and programme office staff
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
We are working to get accreditation for this course from PeopleCert / Axelos. If you have any training requirement for this course, you can register you interest by sending email to [email protected]
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes