|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|180 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Select between 8 / 4 / 2 Hours daily instruction, class options|
|Official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|Free 45 days e-learning access to PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - Course Valued at USD 398.|
| Offical 2020 Scrum Guide By Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland|
| PeopleCert SCRUM Master 1 - Glossary|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
Sample PeopleCert SCRUM Master II E-learning Training videos by 1WorldTraining.
PeopleCert Scrum Master II by 1WorldTraining.com is the second level of the PeopleCert Scrum qualification scheme provided and is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient leading member in Scrum work environment.
Scrum is an agile framework that helps teams work together to develop, deliver and manage complex software products. It increases team productivity by encouraging team players to learn through experiences, to self-organise and to continuously improve output.
IT teams use Scrum to develop, deliver, and maintain complex software products. However, Scrum principles can be applied to all kinds of areas including research, sales, marketing, and customer support, amongst others.
How does Scrum work?
Scrum uses an evidence-based framework that maximises the team’s ability to respond to emerging requirements, deliver value quickly and adapt to new market conditions.
The goal of this approach is to understand and respond to customer needs in a timely manner and manage any other unpredictable challenge that may occur for which a sequential approach is not suitable.
With PeopleCert Scrum Master II, you will learn about:
- The mastery of the Scrum framework centered around the integration of roles, events, and Scrum philosophy, including and supporting the product backlog and sprint backlog
- The many soft skills necessary for the Scrum Master, such as servant leadership, facilitation, coaching and mentoring, problem solving, and removing impediments
- The key skills related to visual management for increasing transparency, inspection, and adaptation for success with your projects
- The importance of self-organizing, team building, team dynamics and virtual teams
- The most important skills for successful Scrum Masters that are applied through different Scrum events from initial planning to the final retrospective
- The crucial strategies for scaling Scrum projects with multiple teams and complex products
Who is the PeopleCert Scrum Master II qualification for?
This certification is the second level of the PeopleCert Scrum qualification scheme provided and is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient leading member in a work environment where Scrum framework is applied. With this certification professionals can demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of Scrum terms, principles, tools and practices as well as their ability to use tools efficiently and effectively.
Example of typical job titles:
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Development team member
- Testers etc.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- E-learning videos
*** Please click on lecture titles / names, to PLAY the lecture videos below***
- Introduction to the course
- Module 1 – Part 1 – Introduction To Agile And Scrum – What Is Agile
- Module 1 – Part 2 – What Is Agile And Scrum – What Is Scrum
- Module 2 – Section 1 – The Role Of The Scrum Master – Core Competencies
- Module 2 – Section 2 – The Role Of The Scrum Master – Servant Leadership And Serving The Scrum Team
- Module 2 – Section 3 – The Role Of The Scrum Master – Serving The Po And The Organization, What The Sm Should Not Do, Self-assessment Sheet
- Module 2 Quiz – The Role Of The Scrum Master
- Module 3 – Section 1 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Preparing For The Sprint
- Module 3 – Section 2 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Sprint Basic Rules
- Module 3 – Section 3 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Sprint Planning
- Module 3 – Section 4 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Sprint Execution
- Module 3 – Section 5 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Sprint Review
- Module 3 – Section 6 – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint – Sprint Retrospective
- Module 3 Quiz – Day To Day Work Of The Scrum Master In A Sprint
- Module 4 – Section 1 – An Introduction To Scaling Scrum – [email protected]
- Module 4 – Section 2 – An Introduction To Scaling Scrum – Scaling Scrum With Nexus
- Module 4 – Section 3 – An Introduction To Scaling Scrum – Scaled Agile Framework, Quiz
- Mock Exams