ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module (MPT) Official PeopleCert Certification
ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date by focusing on a new form of IT Service Management that revolves around customer experience, value streams, digital transformation and new ways of working like Lean, Agile and DevOps. ITIL® Managing Professional (MP) certification is equivalent to ITIL® v3 Expert certification. This module is designed to make the transition to ITIL 4 smooth and simple. The target group of this course is professionals working in technology teams. Participants are provided with practical and technical knowledge on how to create and implement successful services, teams and workflows.
Why this ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (MPT) module?
Following the ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module and passing the exam results in ITIL 4 Managing Professional certification. The requirement for participating in the course is ITIL v3 Expert certification or a minimum of 17 (v3) credits. It is important to note that candidates can continue to acquire their ITIL v3 Intermediate or Practitioner credits to enable them to be eligible to participate in this transition module.
What will you learn?
The course deals with the main elements of ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Foundation:
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support. Integrating the various value streams and activities involved in creating, delivering and supporting IT products and IT services, including the supporting practices, methods and tools.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value. Converting demand into value and looking at all types of interaction between service providers and customers, users, suppliers and partners.
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT. Applying Lean principles and a DevOps way of working to supplement working with Agile and Scrum.
- ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve. Learning the practical skills required to create an organization that continuously improves.
- ITIL 4 Foundation. Becoming familiar with the basis of the service value system (SVS) and the four dimension model used to consider every component of the SVS.
Exam and certification
If you complete the course and pass the exam, you will be awarded the ITIL 4 Managing Professional certificate. The closed-book exam consists of forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The passing grade is 70% (28 correct answers out of 40 questions). The exam is conducted online and must be completed within 90 minutes.
The requirement for participating in the ITIL 4 Managing Professional transition module is ITIL v3 Expert certification or a minimum of 17 (v3) credits.
|E-LEARNING||ONLINE TRAINING||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|1. 90 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content created by industry experts|
2. Learner assistance and support
3. Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material
4. Two official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key
5. Official PeopleCert Exam Included
|1. Everything in E-Learning, Plus|
2. Flexible weekdays/weekends classes
3. Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost
|1. Everything in Live Plus|
2. Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost
We can schedule next batch, as per your convenient dates
Our Training Locations
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes
1 - ITIL MPT Introduction
2 - ITIL MPT Foundation
3 - ITIL MPT CDS
4 - ITIL MPT HVIT
5 - ITIL MPT DPI
6 - ITIL MPT DSV
- Customer journey, target market and stakeholders (EXPLORE step)
- Fostering stakeholder relationships (ENGAGE step)
- Shaping demand and defining service offerings (OFFER step)
- Onboarding and off-boarding customers and users (ONBOARD step)
- ONBOARD continued, with service catalog management and service desk practices
- Continual value co-creation (CO-CREATE step)
- Realizing and validating service value (REALIZE step)
- REALIZE continued, including portfolio management practice
ITIL MPT Course Material for Students