1WorldTraining.com offers, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager certification, also known as CISM, is a globally-recognized, expert-level credential designed for IS and IT professionals to develop and manage an information security program. ISACA CISM demonstrates a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives. CISM holders are consistently recognized among the most-qualified professionals in the information security and risk management fields. ISACA CISM exam objectives are as follows:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
The ISACA CISM certification exam training program validates a candidate’s proficiency and knowledge to ensure improved alignment between the organization’s information security program, identify critical issues and customize company-specific practices to support the governance of information and related technologies; and manage, design, oversee and assess an enterprise’s information security. Having a CISM certification adds directly to the value you offer the enterprise you serve. A CISM certification enables you to get recognized for your technical competence, experience and appreciation of business objectives.
Requirements for ISACA CISM Certification
Minimum of three years of information security management work. The work experience must be gained within ten-years period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of originally passing the exam.
CISM® Exam, offered June/Dec.
Please note Exam Fee is not included. You need to register for exam directly with ISACA
- To REGISTER FOR THE EXAM: One can register for an ISACA exam via online registration or hard copy registration form. To place your online registration via the ISACA web site visit www.isaca.org/examreg. To register via hardcopy registration form, complete the hardcopy registration form provided at www.isaca.org/exam and fax or mail to ISACA along with your payment information. You may kindly visit www.isaca.org/join for detailed information on membership benefits and fees.
- Online early registrations received on or before early registration deadline for ISACA members is US $440 and non ISACA members US $625
- Online final registrations received by final registration deadline for ISACA members is US $490 and non ISACA is US $675
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Domain 1 – Information Security Governance (24%)
Domain 2 – Information Risk Management (30%)
Domain 3 – Information Security Program Development and Management (27%)
Domain 4 – Information Security Incident Management (19%)
- All ISACA certification exams consist of 150 multiple choice questions that cover the respective job practice areas created from the most recent job practice analysis.
- You have 4 hours to complete the exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes