|E-LEARNING||LIVE ONLINE||CLASSROOM TRAINING|
|180 days access to high-quality self-paced e-learning (video lectures) content created by industry experts||Everything in E-Learning, Plus||Everything in Live Online Plus|
|24x7x365 - Learner assistance and support||Flexible weekdays/weekends classes||Repeat next scheduled live online / classroom classes at no extra cost|
|Downloadable PDF of Student Training Material||Repeat next scheduled live online classes at no extra cost|
|Two official PeopleCert Mock Exam with Answer Key|
|Official PeopleCert Exam Included|
|Free 90 days e-learning access to PMI's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - Course Valued at USD 398. upon request|
Please select the product, you would like to purchase, from the offerings mentioned below:
- Premium ITIL® Specialist: Create Deliver and Support (CDS) E-learning Self-Paced Training Videos and Official PeopleCert Certification Exam 2 Attempts. Course code: ITIL4CDS-PRMAdd to basket
12 months access to e-learning
2 Exam Attempts
Official Axelos ITIL 4 Foundation main guide Adobe Digital Edition PDF
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Live Online and Official PeopleCert Certification Exam 2 Attempts. Course code: ITIL4CDS-L-2Add to basket
Additional Discount Available For Group or Corporate Training
In-person / Online Classroom Training
Exam Fee Included
Sample ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Certification E-learning Training videos by 1WorldTraining.
ITIL 4 is an evolution from ITIL v3 and ITIL Edition 2011, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt and adapt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world.
The ITIL 4 foundation was launched in 2019 and it brings ITIL up to date by revising many established ITSM practices and placing them in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Create Deliver and Support (CDS) is one of the four modules which go together to make up the ITIL® Managing Professional learning path.
Why take this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support training? See ITIL 4 CDS Introduction Video
CDS will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Adopt the ITIL practices to enable working methods aligned to the entire IT function and wider business strategy
- Improve how services are developed and how users are supported
- Build strong and effective strategic direction and break down siloes
- Utilize ITIL practices to effectively measure service performance and improve efficiencies across teams, value streams and workflows
- Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams
- Integrate new technologies across the value chain, including robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics; and continually evolve as new innovations emerge
- Use the ITIL guiding principles to establish a universal approach to work across multiple methodologies and frameworks, including Agile, DevOps and SHIFT LEFT
What will you learn?
This course prepares candidates for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support exam. After completing this course, candidates can demonstrate sufficient understanding of ITIL 4 and apply it to the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus. After passing the exam, candidates will be awarded the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support certificate. This certification is one of the prerequisites for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge of how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. The purpose of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support course is:
- to provide the candidate with an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities;
- to teach the candidate to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and to apply relevant practices, methods and tools;
- to provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
This course is delivered in a classroom setting using a case study and exercises that are designed to enhance the participants’ understanding of ITIL 4. Participants who have completed this course, and have done some self-study, are suitably prepared to take the associated ITIL 4 CDS exam.
Participants will receive an ITIL® CDS classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
24 hours (3 days)
Who should attend this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support training?
This course is aimed at individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, such as ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers, ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for their end-to-end delivery, as well as holders of existing ITIL qualifications who wish to develop their knowledge further.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
You will need to provide us with a copy of this certificate upon registration to take this course.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® Specialist: Create Deliver and Support
Interested in licensing training ITIL 4 Specialist: Create Deliver and Support (CDS) training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer
Our Training Locations
|USA & CANADA||INDIA||SOUTHEAST ASIA||MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA||EUROPE|
|Dallas||Hyderabad||Bandar Seri Begawan||Dubai||Amsterdam|
|Boston||New Delhi||Pulau Ujong||Dammam||Rotterdam|
|New York||Gurgaon||Bangkok||Johannesburg||The Hague|
|Fort Lauderdale||Noida||Hanoi||Addis Ababa||Utrecht|
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1576
- Assessments Yes
- E-LEARNING VIDEOS
*** Please click on lecture titles / names, to PLAY the lecture videos below***
- Concepts and challenges
- Shift left, resources, measurement and reporting, continual improvement
- Value and use of information technology
- Part 1 : Value streams
- Part 2 : Value streams for new service development and user support
- Part 1 : Work prioritization
- Part 2 : Sourcing
- Practices – part 1
- Practices – part 2
- Practices – part 3