How to claim Digital Badges for ITIL® 4 to show your learning achievements to the world?
To claim your Axelos Digital Batch after passing ITIL® 4 Certifications, you need become Subscriber of Axelos by directly paying GBP 50 +Vat / per year to Axelos. As an Axelos ITIL Subscriber you will have access a range of templates, toolkits and resources to apply ITIL best practice and excel in your career. You ITIL digital badge will be worth the investment, as prospective employers and recruiters can very your credentials easily.
Key benefits of My Axelos Subscription
- Access a private community of like-minded ITSM professionals
- Earn a digital badge aligned to your highest ITIL certificate
- Get access to ITIL® 4 Best practice publications, reports and white papers to keep you on top of industry trends
- ITIL exam resources to prepare you for success, and toolkits to apply what you’ve learnt
Subscribe to My ITIL directly from Axelos Official Website https://www.axelos.com/my-axelos/my-itil
When you create your account, you can also indicate your interest areas such as;
- ITIL – IT Service Management
- Project Management based on PRINCE2®and PRINCE2®Agile
- Cyber Resilience (RESILIA)
- Program Management (MSP)
- Risk Management (M_o_R)
- Portfolio, Program and Project Offices (P3O)
- Portfolio Management (MoP)
Also you need to maintain the CPD requirements until the expiry date of your subscription. Once you have accepted your badge you will be required to log a further 20 CPD points for your badge to be extended for a further 12 months at renewal. Your badge will reflect the highest certification that you hold e.g. If hold both a ITIL4 Foundation and a ITIL4 Managing Professional certification, you will receive a ITIL4 Managing Professional badge.