“1. See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential
element of self and organisational growth.
2. Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal.
3. Recognize that before they can embrace the way things will be, they must go
through a process of grieving and letting go of the way things used to be.
4. See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
5. Approach change from a problem solving perspective.
6. Apply steps and tools to adapt to change.
7. Being instrumental in driving change.
8. Understand and appreciate the role of mindset in their career.
9. Draw a clear demarcation between fixed and growth mindset.
10. Evaluate and analyse individual positions and build a desire to get a growth
11. Understand and appreciate the importance of building capability to deal with
ambiguity and risk taking.”
SOFT SKILLS TRAINER & MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
Khyati comes with Impeccable experience in the Learning and Development space with a thorough understanding across industries like BFSI, Manufacturing, Automobile, FMCG, Health Care, Pharma, Hospitality, E-Commerce, IT & ITES, Retail and many more.
Among the many sessions conducted, her forte likes in Customer Centricity, Sales & Negotiation, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Image Management, Leadership Development, Outbound Team Building and Women Empowerment.
Her interactive and experiential sessions elicit the untapped energy among the participants.
She is resides in Mumbai, however open to travel.”