FULL PMP Syllabus covered in 35 hours
- Concepts explained in EXTREME details such that more than 50% preparation is done at completion of training
- Real life example based approach to explain everything.
- Highly interactive encouraging participants to question and contribute to discussions
- 100% exam focus, PMP Question orientation
- 35 Contact Hours certificate required to apply for PMP certification
The PMP® is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP® validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams
This is a uniquely designed program which blends PMP® exam preparation with practical learning.
- PMP® exam preparation
- Learn best practices in Project Management
WHY GET CERTIFIED
The median salary for PMP® holders in the U.S. is 25% higher than those without PMP® certification, according to PMI’s most recent Project Management Salary Survey
CIO magazine ranked the PMP® as the top project management certification
To apply for PMP® certification candidates must meet following criteria:
- 35 contact hours of formal project management education
- Project Management Experience
Bachelor’s degree – Minimum 3 years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4500 hours are spent in leading and directing project tasks
Secondary degree/High school Diploma/Associate’s degree – Minimum 5 Years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Gain a deep understanding of PMBOK®
- Learn how to interpret PMP® questions
- Learn mistakes that you currently commit, bridge gaps in your knowledge contributing towards an overall improvement in your PM capability.
- Feel more confident to manage projects.
Deliverables of this program include:
- Course notes aligned to Jan 2021 exams in soft copy
- Chapter End Questions
- 35 contact hours, a pre-requisite to PMP® certification
- PMP® Application assistance
- Flash Cards – Project Documents & Flash Cards
- ITTO Sheet & Formula Sheet
- Session recording for 3 months
MODE OF DELIVERY
The complete program is designed to be delivered ONLINE.
Key aspects of the Program include:
- Each section has definitions, examples, exercises, to facilitate the learning and application of the contents
- Real life examples are used to explain the concepts
- Highly experienced Trainer with rich experience in Project Management
35 Hours (5 days)