1WorldTraining.com offers PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) training and certification which is a very popular project management best practice framework for effectively handling diverse range of projects across the globe.
There are two levels of certifications in PRINCE2® best practice framework:
- PRINCE2® Foundation Level
- PRINCE2® Practitioner (PRINCE2® Foundation is the first qualification required to become a Practitioner)
SDA (Service Desk Academy’s) courseware is developed by the trainers (who are PRINCE2® and PMP Project Management Experts) which will help you learn all the fundamentals covered in the examination. From the underlying principles behind PRINCE2® to the seven themes that form the crux of the methodology, the course gives you in-depth knowledge of every concept, accompanied by question papers to test your knowledge on the principles learnt.
The key objectives of PRINCE2®Certification courses offered by 1worldtraining are:
- Understand the PRINCE2®method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2®(principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
Service Desk Academy has been measured after rigorous evaluation and is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of PEOPLECERT, and a Certified Partner of Axelos.
SDA (Service Desk Academy) offers globally recognized and demanded PRINCE2®certification. This certification provides credibility that the candidate possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion. As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, professionals who hold the PRINCE2®certification are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PRINCE2®certifications recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PRINCE2®certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
WHO NEEDS PRINCE2®CERTIFICATION?
The PRINCE2®Professionals is best suited for all those professionals who are planning to move into project management or aspiring to become project and program managers. This certification will be useful for all the project managers irrespective of the industry like banking, insurance, construction, pharma, IT, etc.
The general audiences, who have attended SDA (Service Desk Academy) PRINCE2®training are:
- IT managers
- Risk Associates and Risk Managers
- Sales associates and Sales Managers
- Business development managers
- Technical lead
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations having certified professionals in PRINCE2®can enhance your project operations ensuring that the projects will be punctual, of quality, and within budget – resulting in repeated business and enhanced the functionality of internally-run projects.
Some of the benefits of the PRINCE2®Training Course for the organizations can be mentioned as:
- Projects completion on time
- Projects completion within budget
- Projects completion to the pre-defined quality and stakeholder requirements
- Use a common language across departments – enhancing cross-department communication
- There is no prerequisite to go for PRINCE2®Foundation.
- To participate in PRINCE2®Practitioner, candidate should be PRINCE2®Foundation certified.
The PRINCE2®Certification program provides the elementary and application knowledge of the fundamentals of Project Management.
- Introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Organisation theme
- Starting a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Business Case Theme
- Initiating a Project Process
- Risk theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Progress theme
- Change theme
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2®
- Considerations for Adoption
- Practitioner Exam Introduction and Guidance
ABOUT THE PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER EXAM:
- Focuses on the ability to apply PRINCE2® to an example scenario
- Objective testing, a type of multiple choice
- 68 questions
- Two-and-a-half hours
- The pass mark is 55%, or 38/68
To take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
PRINCE2 5th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner)
PRINCE2 6th Edition (Foundation)
Project Management Qualification (PMQ)*
Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)*
Project Management Professional (PMP)**
Project Management Professional (PMP)®**
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)**
IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)***
IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)***
IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)***
IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).**
*‘PMQ and PPQ’ are registered marks of the Association for Project Management
*‘PMQ’ is a registered mark of the Association for Project Management.
**’PMP and CAPM’ are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
***‘IPMA Level A/B/C/D’ are registered trademarks of the International Project Management Association.
APM, PMI and IPMA are not affiliated with Axelos, nor do they endorse any Axelos qualifications.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Muralidhar Gaddam is certified PMP®, PRINCE2® Practitioner, MSP® Practitioner, VeriSM™ Professional, DevOps and ITIL® 4 Foundation. He has over 20 years of Project Management experience and has Worked with global teams in USA, Netherlands, Canada, India and Australia.
Mr. Murali has used is real live project experience to develop the course materials for project management. Backed with 25 years of IT experience supporting diverse industries in leading tier one global organizations, he is a computer engineer by education, a certified corporate trainer and coach.
Mr. Murali has multi domain experience as a trainer and subject matter expert in areas of IT service management, IT infrastructure services, software ODC management, systems programming, IT systems technical management, project and program management, databases, operating systems, transaction processing systems, operations control management, middle ware, data centers and servers.