Introducing our new PMI Authorized On-demand PMP ® Exam Prep—the official PMI online prep course to advance your project management skills and prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP ® ) certification exam.
Developed by PMI and validated by PMP ® certification holders, this self-paced, online course aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP ® certification.
Looking to only earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)? This course will help you refresh your project management knowledge and includes new content on agile and hybrid approaches.
What You Will Learn
This fun and interactive course contain five modules that immerse you in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work.
Module 1 – Creating A High Performing Team
- Creating a High Performing Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Build Shared Understanding
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Ensure Team Members and Stakeholders Are Trained
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
Module 2 – Keeping Your Team on Track
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Lead a Team
- Address Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Support Team Performance
- Manage Conflict
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Promote Team Performance through EQ
Module 3 – Getting Started With Your Project
- Execute the Project with the Required Urgency
- Manage Communications
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Engage Stakeholders
- Plan and Manage Budgetary Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage the Quality of Deliverables
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
Module 4 – Doing the Work
- Manage Project Changes
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Create Project Artifacts
- Determine Appropriate Project Methods and Practices
- Establish Project Governance
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Continuity
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind
- Defining the Compliance
- Evaluate and Deliver Benefits and Value
- Evaluate Business and Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Continuous Process Improvement
Who Should Take This Course?
- PMP candidates
- Mid-level Project Managers
- Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP® certified
- Those who want to build up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
Would you like to complete PMI Authorized On-demand PMP ® Exam Prep in another language?
The course is now available in the following languages – Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
The PMP® certification is a professional experience-based certification. Experience leading and directing projects is critical to a PMP® candidate’s success. Training alone is not sufficient to pass the exam.
The authorized training materials were developed by experts familiar with the exam content outline but these individuals did NOT participate in developing the PMP® exam.