Disciplined Agile Scrum Master is a nine-module, five to six-hour self-paced online course that shows you how to use Disciplined Agile (DA) to improve your team’s way of working. You’ll become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports, practice using the tool kit to solve problems, and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately.
What You Will Learn:
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation.
- Appreciate the DA™ mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW.
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
Understand the fundamentals of agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more, along with how to implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW™) based on the situation you face.
When to Apply
Apply if you have 0-3 years of agile experience
Get started with Disciplined Agile. Disciplined Agile is a tool kit that focuses on the decisions one needs to consider, the options available, and the associated trade-offs. Explore multiple agile and lean techniques and understand how to put these techniques into action and effective implementation.
- 2-day DASM™ Live Online / Self- Paced Elearning training from a Disciplined Agile™ partner
- No formal education required
Certification Maintenance Requirements
Must earn 7 PDUs in agile topics per one-year cycle to maintain certification.
90 minutes, 50 questions, multiple choice, online, non-proctored.