MoR® Foundation and Practitioner Training Outline
Our MoR® Foundation covers the following:
- Introduction to MoR® concepts, definitions, and framework
- What is risk? What is risk management?
- Understand the method behind the MoR® framework
- Benefits of risk management
- Principles of MoR® and concepts relating to them
- Understand the main mechanisms that support the MoR® Principles
- Introduction to the core management documents used in MoR® and how they are applied
- The risk management process, including the various techniques used to monitor it
- Risk as an iterative process
- How MoR® process identifies, analyses, and controls risk
- Understand how embedding and reviewing works in MoR®
- Understand the need for MoR®
- Introduction to MoR® perspectives and how they are used
- How each role is responsible for risk management
- Risk specialisms
Our MoR® Practitioner Upgrade course covers the following:
- Recognise the benefits of MoR®
- Mechanisms that support the principles and their differences
- The content of the nine MoR® approaches and considerations for their creation
- Role of communicators and stakeholders
- Problems that can be caused by embedding and reviewing MoR®
- How to apply MoR® to a company with management support
- The function of applying MoR® across the perspectives
- Applying MoR® to a specific scenario
- Differentiate between correct and incorrect appliance of MoR®
- Technique to identify risks
*After completing 4 days of classroom training and successfully passing your Foundation Exam, the fifth day of this course is a flexible exam preparation day to prepare you to take and pass your Practitioner exam online.
We provide comprehensive support during the exam process to make the experience as simple as possible. This exam can be taken at a suitable time, subject to availability; online, anywhere.
Benefits of online exams include:
- Proven higher pass rates
- Quicker Results
- Save Travel Costs
- Sit your exam at your home, office, or work when you are ready
MoR® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.