The ITIL 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management is intended for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the IT Assessment Management practice in their everyday work.
This module focuses on how to plan and manage the full lifecycle of all IT assets, to help the organisation maximise value, control costs, manage risks, support decision-making about the purchase, re-use, retirement, and disposal of IT assets, and meet regulatory and contractual requirements.
This course will help you to:
- Ensure that the organisation has relevant information to enable informed decisions throughout the lifecycle of its IT assets
- Continually monitor and optimise the utilisation and maintenance of IT assets
- Increase compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Increase alignment of IT investments with evolving business objectives and needs
- Measure, assess and develop the IT Asset Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying IT Asset Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.