The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these practices.
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
- Define the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management OR
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.