The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Desk practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area. This includes an understanding of the Service Desk practice as the entry point and point of contact between the service provider and users.
This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships. This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships.
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Service Desk
- Capture demand for incident resolution and service requests
- Establish and maintain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Enable effective, efficient, and convenient communications between the service provider and its users
- Apply Service Desk metrics to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the Service Desk practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. Even if your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still do any higher level ITIL® 4 course from 1 World Training. Every successful pass of an Peoplecert exam that belongs under the same Suite, will renew the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
Example: Even if the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, has a due renewal date (for instance 1st July 2023), the ITIL® 4 Foundation is still considered a valid prerequisite and will be extended to the renewal date of ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk, after successful acquisition of the latter.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk. View sample
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.