The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management Practice module is for IT professionals who want to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and managing workarounds and known errors.
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Problem Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Increase reliability of IT services
- Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
- Fulfill service quality targets
- Reduce technical debt
- Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
- Measure, assess, and develop the Problem Management practice capability in their organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model
For this course, you are required to have obtained your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. Even if your ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, you can still do any higher level ITIL® 4 course from 1 World Training. Every successful pass of an Peoplecert exam that belongs under the same Suite, will renew the previous expired certificates to the renewal date of the most recent Axelos Peoplecert exam.
Example: Even if the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate is expired, has a due renewal date (for instance 1st July 2023), the ITIL® 4 Foundation is still considered a valid prerequisite and will be extended to the renewal date of ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management, after successful acquisition of the latter.
Certification: On Passing Exam you become, ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management. View sample
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
* To be awarded the practice manager designation, a candidate must achieve ITIL® MP CDS certificate and ANY five practice-based certification, either individually or as ONE of the three pre-bundled course. these may include the ITAM and BRM extension modules or any practices from the practice manager track.
* ITIL® 4 Master will be awarded to candidates who achieve the practice Manager (PM), managing professional(PM) and strategic leader(SL) designations.