The ITIL Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT module is for anyone looking to understand the role IT and digitally enabled services have in relation to the environment, whilst exploring opportunities to positively impact it.
The course will help you to:
- Understand how to use the ITIL guiding principles to deliver value by creating sustainable digitally enabled products and services
- Effectively address VUCA challenges through sustainable strategies, procurement, products, and practices.
- Obtain a practical grounding in the key principles of sustainability
- Conduct a full cost-benefit analysis identifying potential risks and opportunities using best practice guidance.
There are no prerequisites for studying the Sustainability in Digital & IT module. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area.
- 35 questions
- Multiple choice
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Four practical assignments.