The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Service Desk practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area. This includes an understanding of the Service Desk practice as the entry point and point of contact between the service provider and users.
This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships. This module helps to significantly influence user experience, customer experience, and the overall success of service relationships.
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Service Desk
- Capture demand for incident resolution and service requests
- Establish and maintain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Enable effective, efficient, and convenient communications between the service provider and its users
- Apply Service Desk metrics to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the Service Desk practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Service Desk.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.