The purpose of this practice is to align the organisation’s services with changing business needs through the ongoing improvement of products, services, practices or any element involved in the management of products and services.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Continual Improvement practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the Continual Improvement practice in their everyday work.
This course will help you to:
- Adapt to changing business needs and circumstances, and maintain and increase the value generated by their service value system (SVS)
- Enhance product and service quality, reliability and responsiveness
- Improve their overall capabilities to deliver and manage services efficiently
- Develop an organisational culture of engagement, empowerment and innovation
- Measure, assess and develop the Continual Improvement practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Continual Improvement.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.