Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will you learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an Internal or Lead Auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
IRCA course reference number: 17903.
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for single person
- Learn from other organizations
- Suitable for large groups
- Flexible & convenient
- Tailored for your needs