EXIN SIAM™ Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM. This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management.
You will be able to
- Understand the main concepts and processes of SIAM that are used in organizations
- Establish a SIAM ecosystem in order to better organize the organization’s resources
- Provide better support during a SIAM implementation by understanding the main considerations for the most important processes
- Reduce risks associated with Integrated Services and the SIAM ecosystem
- Connect different practices with SIAM to boost and improve the organization’s service provision
- Integrate services by using different structures based on SIAM practices and methodology
- Recognize the key stages of SIAM implementation in order to better plan its roll-out
- Determine SIAM roles and responsibilities in processes and the organization
- Better select the most appropriate SIAM practices in line with the organization’s environment and maturity
Who is this certification for?
Service Integration and Management Foundation is aimed at professionals who want to implement SIAM methodology in their organization and in particular professionals who are already working with IT Service Management processes. It is also intended for providers that want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
Introduction to Service Integration and Management
Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
Service Integration and Management practices
Processes to support Service Integration and Management
Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
Service Integration and Management and other practices
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation Body of Knowledge
2020 (second edition)
Download for freely the Sign in | Scopism SIAM Community (circle.so)
- Builds a solid, core understanding of SIAM
- Covers benefits and risks
- Available in 6 languages
- Training and self-study options
- Free required reading material
Number of Questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
Pass mark: 65%
Open book: No
Electronic equipment allowed: No
ECTS Credits: 2
Languages: Chinese, English, German, Japanese, Finnish
- A Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation training is the recommended preparation for the certification exam.
- Also recommended is knowledge of IT Service Management terminology, for instance through the EXIN IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 certification.