The EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving the blockchain. EXIN Blockchain Foundation looks at more detailed information about additional blockchain elements including cryptography, private and public keys, hashes and consensus algorithms.
You will be able to
- Explain how a blockchain works
- Identify the role of a node in a network
- Differentiate between public, private and hybrid blockchains
- Explain how cryptography, private and public keys, and hashes are used in a blockchain
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of different consensus algorithms
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Differentiate between blockchain networks
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property rights (IP) and providence.
Who is this certification for?
This certification is tailored to professionals in both business and IT who have, or aim to have, a professional role in blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
Applications of a Blockchain
Van Haren Publishing (November 2019)
ISBN: 978 94 018 0499 8 (hardcopy)
ISBN: 978 94 018 0501 8 (eBook)
ISBN: 978 94 018 0504 9 (ePub)
- Focuses on the wider applications of Blockchain
- Covers knowledge of an emerging technology that supports digital transformation
- Training and self-study options
Duration: 01 hour
Number of Questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
Pass mark: 65%
Open book: No
Electronic equipment allowed: No
ECTS Credits: 2
Languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese