PeopleCert Lean Leader Certificate: Possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Method!
Lean Leaders drive and lead Lean Improvement efforts across an organisation or within their field or area of operation. Lean Leaders, also referred to as Lean Green Belts or Lean Silver, possess an advanced understanding of Lean and the skills to successfully implement Lean tools and practices within their organisation.
Lean Leaders often operate in a part-time to full-time capacity, with varying emphasis on conducting improvement efforts, coaching Lean Practitioners, and assisting Lean Experts. This proficiency is applicable across all Lean Environments, including Lean Manufacturing, Production, Office, IT and Development. Lean Practitioners possess the skills and competencies to:
- Understand Lean initiatives, including the philosophy, principles and techniques
- Support top management business strategy via Lean activities and developing a project roadmap
- Guide and support Lean Experts on identifying and managing opportunities
- Lead in identifying and prioritising key improvement opportunities and potential obstacles
- Train, coach and guide Lean Practitioners on initiatives involving Lean Principles and Techniques
- Lead and manage Lean improvement teams and projects
- Establish key performance metrics to monitor progress and results
- Initiate and sustain Lean transformation for an organisation
Why choose PeopleCert Lean Leader Certificate?
PeopleCert Lean Leader enables candidates to implement, perform, interpret and apply the Lean methodology within their field, area or operation at an advanced level of proficiency. Holding a PeopleCert certificate enables you to demonstrate your Lean-oriented mindset, understand and apply Lean principles, as well as create, analyse and evaluate Lean initiatives.
Who is the PeopleCert Lean Practitioner Certificate for?
PeopleCert Lean Leader Certificate is for all those who wish to demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the Lean methodology and Lean terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as obtain the necessary skillset to apply, create, analyse and evaluate using the Lean methodology.
Holders of the Lean Leader Certificate are required to be re-certified within 3 years from their original certification.