PeopleCert Lean Expert Certificate: Master all aspects of the Lean Method!
Lean Experts drive and lead Lean efforts across an organisation, working with management on the direction and vision of Lean initiatives, and with Lean Practitioners and Leaders on the implementation of Lean improvement efforts. Lean Experts, also referred to as Lean Black Belts, Lean Gold or Lean Masters, possess a mastery of all Lean Management tools and their applications.
Lean Experts often operate in a full-time capacity. Their proficiency is applicable across all Lean Environments including Lean Manufacturing, Production, Office, IT and Development. Lean Experts possess the skills and competencies to:
- Understand advanced contents of Lean initiatives including philosophies, principles and techniques
- Support top management business strategy, develop, link and implement Lean Initiatives to align and active results
- Initiate and sustain Lean transformation for the organisation
- Manage resources to sustain improvement and drive ongoing activities
- Lead and manage Lean improvement teams
- Perform in-depth training, coaching on Lean Principles and Techniques
- Mobilise teams around change and achieving results
- Lead and manage Lean improvement projects
- Establish key performance metrics to monitor progress and results
Why choose PeopleCert Lean Expert Certificate?
PeopleCert Lean Expert enables candidates to implement, perform, interpret and apply the Lean methodology within their field, area or operation at an advanced level of proficiency. Holding a PeopleCert certificate enables you to demonstrate your Lean-oriented mindset, understand and apply Lean principles, as well as create, analyse and evaluate Lean initiatives.
Who is the PeopleCert Lean Expert Certificate for?
PeopleCert Lean Expert Certificate is for all those who wish to demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the Lean methodology and Lean terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as obtain the necessary skillset to apply, create, analyse and evaluate using the Lean methodology.
Holders of the Lean Expert Certificate are required to be re-certified within 3 years from their original certification.