PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) training course is now available. Please register your interest here.
PRINCE2® is a globally recognised framework for project management. Complete both the Foundation and Practitioner course with our self-paced e-learning, develop an understanding of the methodology and how to effectively tailor it to any project.
What’s New In PRINCE2® 7?
Key Updates for Emboldening Success:
- Central Focus on People Management, recognising the importance of human capital in project success.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Customization, adapting to the unique requirements of each project, across sectors.
- Embracing Digital and Data Management, equipping you with the right tools to keep your projects up to date in the digital era.
- Integration of Sustainability into Project Performance, aligning projects with environmental and social responsibility goals.
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean, and ITIL, enhancing overall project performance.
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers, using simplified language and content which makes it more accessible to all.
Integration Of People – People are central to successful projects and now they are integrated into the PRINCE2® method.
Project Performance – Sustainability has been added as a seventh aspect of project performance to reflect modern organisational needs.
Digital & Data – To meet the evolving needs of project management professionals the addition of a digital and data management approach.
What’s Improved In PRINCE2® 7?
Improved Flexibility – Rules have been reduced and chapters streamlined while maintaining core elements of PRINCE2®. Showcasing the true value of the method to all projects across all sectors.
PRINCE2 For All – Simplifications in language and content throughout the official book to widen the addressable market.
Fully Tailorable Enabling Agility – Tailoring is addressed throughout the whole method demonstrated using scenarios. Allowing PMs to move quickly and easily in response to change or challenge.
Evolving To Changes In The PM Space – Meeting new needs and requirements for ever changing profession.
Our PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) training course will consist of four sections with the following structure:
1. Understand how to apply the PRINCE2® principles in context.
2. Understand how to apply effective people management in successful projects.
3. Understand how to apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2® practices in context.
4. Understand how to apply (and tailor) relevant aspects of PRINCE2® processes in context.
A successful PRINCE2® Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the PRINCE2® Practitioner can achieve.
1WorldTraining.com offers PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) training and certification which is a very popular project management best practice framework for effectively handling diverse range of projects across the globe.
There are two levels of certifications in PRINCE2® best practice framework:
- PRINCE2® 7 Foundation Level
- PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner (PRINCE2® Foundation is the first qualification required to become a Practitioner)
1WorldTraining.com courseware is developed by the trainers (who are PRINCE2® and PMP Project Management Experts) which will help you learn all the fundamentals covered in the examination. From the underlying principles behind PRINCE2® to the seven themes that form the crux of the methodology, the course gives you in-depth knowledge of every concept, accompanied by question papers to test your knowledge on the principles learnt.
The key objectives of PRINCE2®Certification courses offered by 1WorldTraining are:
- Understand the PRINCE2®method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2®(principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
1WorldTraining.com has been measured after rigorous evaluation and is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) of PEOPLECERT, and a Certified Partner of Axelos.
What is PRINCE2?
Since its launch in 1996, PRINCE2 has become the gold standard for global project management practice. It is a flexible and adaptable method that can be tailored to any project, regardless of size, purpose, or industry.
Whether in any organisation or region, PRINCE2 offers a well-defined structure and step-by-step instructions for project organisation and management from start to finish, leading to enhanced project success.
Who is PRINCE2 for?
- All Project Managers (certified and uncertified)
- For everyone aiming to enhance their project management skills
1WorldTraining.com offers globally recognized and demanded PRINCE2® 7 certification. This certification provides credibility that the candidate possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion. As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, professionals who hold the PRINCE2®certification are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful project results. The PRINCE2®certifications recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experience in leading and directing projects. Year after year, the PRINCE2®certification has garnered global recognition and commanded a higher salary for certified individuals over non-certified individuals.
WHO NEEDS PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner CERTIFICATION?
The PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner is best suited for all those professionals who are planning to move into project management or aspiring to become project and program managers. This certification will be useful for all the project managers irrespective of the industry like banking, insurance, construction, pharma, IT, etc.
The general audiences, who have attended 1WorldTraining.com PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner training are:
- IT managers
- Risk Associates and Risk Managers
- Sales associates and Sales Managers
- Business development managers
- Technical lead
PRINCE2® benefits for Professionals
- Easy to follow, to implement, to apply
- A “how to” method that enables you to deliver on time and on budget
- Helps you work with other people in a project
- Low barrier to entry
- Globally established and recognised
- Flexible & applicable across a range of sectors
- Improved job opportunities and salary prospects
- Provides in-demand project management skills to those in non-project management roles
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Organizations having certified professionals in PRINCE2® 7 can enhance your project operations ensuring that the projects will be punctual, of quality, and within budget – resulting in repeated business and enhanced the functionality of internally-run projects.
Some of the benefits of the PRINCE2®Training Course for the organizations can be mentioned as:
- A structured method that improves project success
- Provides a defined set of repeatable, scalable, flexible, and tailorable steps
- Improves efficiency
- Supports cross-organisational collaboration
- Saves time and money
- Helps deliver quality and compliance
- Supports clear roles and responsibilities
- Provides a common language for projects across the organisation
- There is no prerequisite to go for PRINCE2® Foundation Exam (7th Edition).
- The PRINCE2® Foundation (7th Edition) certificate is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) examination.
PRINCE2® Foundation (7th Edition) Examination:
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Format: 60 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Closed-Book Exam: Yes
- Pass Mark: 36/60 Or 60%
- Level Of Thinking: Blooms Levels 1 & 2
PRINCE2® Practitioner (7th Edition) Examination:
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Format: 70 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Pass Mark: 42/70 Or 60%
- Level Of Thinking: Blooms Levels 3 & 4
- Open-Book Exam: This is an ‘open book’ exam. The Managing Successful Projects With PRINCE2® 7 Official Book, should be used (and you can make notes inside the book), but no other material is allowed.
Your Identification Document (ID):
On the day of your exam, your Proctor will verify your ID. You are responsible for ensuring the ID used to register and take your exam is valid and acceptable. On your exam day, if you do not present valid and acceptable ID, or the First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name of your ID do not exactly match the name you used to register for your exam, you will not be allowed to test and will not be entitled to a refund. You will, however, be able to re-book your exam following the standard exam booking process. Your ID must:
- Be current and valid – ID containing dates that have expired are not allowed.
- Be an original, not a photocopy.
- Include a recognisable photo of you.
- Match the information you gave when you booked your online exam.
- Be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is recognized by the country in which you are a citizen or permanent resident.
- Contain your Birthdate/Year.
- Contain your First/Middle Name(s) and Last Name in English (Latin) characters.
Please Note: Electronic IDs will not be accepted.
From 01 January 2023: All PeopleCert certifications will need to be renewed after three years. You can do this by retaking the examination before the renewal date, collecting professional development points via MyAXELOS or taking further certifications before the renewal date. If you make the decision to not renew your certification, you will not be removed from the Successful Candidate Register (SCR). You will remain on the Successful Candidate Register (SCR), however it will be flagged that your certification is not up to date.
To take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation 6th Edition OR PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition*
- PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)*
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)*
- Project Management Professional (PMP)**
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®**
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)**
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)***
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)***
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).**
* Please Note: Due to the extent of the changes between versions, PRINCE2® 5th Edition and all other previous versions will not be accepted as pre-requisites for PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner.
*‘PMQ and PPQ’ are registered marks of the Association for Project Management
*‘PMQ’ is a registered mark of the Association for Project Management.
**’PMP and CAPM’ are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
***‘IPMA Level A/B/C/D’ are registered trademarks of the International Project Management Association.
APM, PMI and IPMA are not affiliated with Axelos, nor do they endorse any Axelos qualifications.
We have scheduled batches running each week, please provide your preferred dates to start LIVE online training. Live Online Training Request
Interested in licensing training PRINCE2®Practitioner Official PeopleCert Certification training materials as a corporate training provider, Learning & Development Department / Commercial / Nonprofit training provider?
Contact us, if you want readymade, high quality student and trainer Licensed courseware.
Our three-day PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner training course will help you to understand how you can PRINCE2® and Agile Best Practice and demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2® Agile in a scenario situation.