This pocket guide is an introduction to the EU’s NIS Directive (Directive on security of network and information systems). It outlines the key requirements, details which digital service providers are within scope, and explains how the security objectives from ENISA’s Technical Guidelines and international standards can help DSPs achieve compliance. This pocket guide is a primer for any DSP that needs to comply with the NIS Directive.
The pocket guide helps DSPs:
- Gain insight into the NIS Directive and who is regulating it;
- Identify if they are within the scope of the Directive;
- Understand the key requirements; and
- Understand how guidance from international standards and ENISA can help them comply.
Your essential guide to understanding the EU’s NIS Directive – buy this book today and get the help and guidance you need.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Scope and applicability
2. Authorities and bodies
3. Complying with the Directive
4. Implementing cyber resilience
Appendix: Mapping of ENISA’s Technical Guidelines and ISO 27001