The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Release Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the Release Management practice in their everyday work.
This module provides best practice guidance on how to make new and changed services and features available for use in line with the organisation’s policies and agreements between the organisation and its service consumers.
This course will help you to:
- Establish and maintain effective approaches to the release of services and service components across the organisation
- Ensure effective release of services and service components in the context of the organisation’s value streams and service relationships
- Reduce risks and losses resulting from releases
- Measure, assess and develop the Release Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Release Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book
Starting 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.