The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Deployment Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. Upon successful completion, IT professionals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the Deployment Management practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value from this practice area.
This module focuses on how to move new or changed hardware, software, documentation, processes, or any other component to live environments. It may also be involved in deploying components to other environments for testing or staging.
This course will help you to:
- Deploy or remove products, services, and service components from or to different controlled environments, including development, integration, production, test, staging and live environments
- Effectively remove products and services from designated environments
- Establish and maintain effective approaches to the deployment of services and service components across the organisation
- Ensure the effective deployment of services and service components in the context of the organisation’s value streams
- Measure, assess and develop the Deployment Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Deployment Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book
From 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years.