- DevSecOps Practitioner skills
- Advanced-level DevSecOps technical concepts
- DevSecOps architecture and infrastructure strengths
- An understanding of the many steps associated with pipeline
- Security principles (ensuring items are not just sooner and safer but more secure as well)
- An understanding of how DevSecOps may evolve in the following years
Benefits for Organisations
- Building a broader skill base
- DevSecOps Practitioner introduces challenging technical concepts in many areas
- Ensures teams can effectively communicate and achieve maturity in chosen practices
- Each element separates into people, process, and technology to emphasise integration, achievement and excellence
Benefits for Individuals
- DevSecOps Practitioner candidates should be prepared to ramp up their DevSecOps skills
- Personal skills benefits: Individuals will learn to work as a team, ask the right questions, and build the right metrics to accelerate the entire organisation
What else is included with your exam purchase
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
This course has been developed by 1 World Training, based on PeopleCert’s DevOps Institute Official Training Materials with permission. This is not an official PeopleCert eLearning product, but developed by 1 World Training, a trusted PeopleCert Authorized Training Organization.