COBIT 5 Implementation provides candidates with practical understanding of how to implement, apply and integrate COBIT 5 within an organisation, reducing business risk and improving business performance. Candidates will be able to:
- Effectively analyse business IT operations.
- Source the root of problem areas and implement change through scope and plan.
- Assess and resolve current process capabilities.
- Implement the latest good practices, in order to avoid future risk and process capability delay.
Who is COBIT 5 Implementation for:
COBIT 5 is aimed at organisations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms