The Service Desk Analyst (SDA) Professional Standard qualification recognizes an individual’s knowledge of customer service and support competencies and certifies that they have the skills required to work within the IT service and support industry.
A certified individual will have:
- Essential skills and competencies to deliver efficient and effective support in the Service Desk environment
- Practical knowledge of how to use these skills to deal effectively with a variety of situations
- A clear understanding of how to identify customer needs and motivations, and how to handle difficult situations
- Understand the importance of teamwork in the support environment
- A thorough grounding in the skills, competencies, responsibilities and knowledge required of a professional and effective Service Desk analyst
Who is it for?
The SDA qualification course is for front-line IT service and support analysts with some experience in a first line or second line service desk environment. It is suitable for analysts looking to grow in their role and gain a recognised qualification in their profession. This qualification will help them to develop practical skills whilst earning a certificate that endorses their commitment and knowledge.
Please note that a training course completion certificate from an Accredited Training Organisation will be required to demonstrate proof of training attendance before exam results are released.