This document provides practical guidance for the Change enablement practice. It is split into seven main sections, covering:
- general information about the practice
- the practice’s processes and activities and their roles in the service value chain
- the organizations and people involved in the practice
- the information and technology supporting the practice
- considerations for partners and suppliers for the practice
- information on assessing and developing the capability of the practice
- recommendations for succeeding in the practice.